Here at Silver Leaf, we love being eco-friendly. Not only are we the official drop-off location for Cork ReHarvest natural cork recycling in Leelanau County, but we also love to recycle our own wine bottles. We've turned our empty wine bottles into vases for flowers and hanging decorations.
We love this idea of turning your favorite wine bottles into a fun and unique festive lamp. We've listed the easy directions below:
- Thoroughly clean used wine bottles.
- Drill a small hole on the backside of the wine bottle close to the bottom for the cord.
- Feel free to decorate the outside or leave the bottle as it is.
- Wrap a short strand of Christmas lights inside the wine bottle. The messier the better!
- Cap it off with the original cork.
- Plug it in and you have a fun, beautiful and festive table center piece.
Have you made your own recycled wine bottle lamp? Share your creative photo with us on our Facebook Page!